Your job includes:
- Updating and maintaining the company website.
- Writing and copywriting content for events, blogs, news, flyers, whitepapers, etc.
- Designing and creating visuals and publishing documents for online purposes (website, social media) and visuals and printing material for offline purposes (banners, flyers, goodies).
- Motivating colleagues to spread content online and positioning employer brands internally and externally.
- Organizing services and solutions events for customers inhouse, at partner's offices and event venues.
- Managing the marketing budget.
- Generating and converting leads through marketing campaigns in the CRM system.
- You're a born and stress-resilient digital marketeer. You run a tight ship.
- Strong communication skills in English. Any other language knowledge is a plus.
- Desire to constantly learn, develop and be a professional in the marketing domain.
- Hands-on and team player mentality.
- Knowing your way around graphic design tools is a plus.
What we offer
- A challenging career in a fast-growing EU company with a strong track record,
- A job in a company with an open and no-nonsense culture,
- An international team of professional and helpful colleagues,
- Guidance in getting up-and-running and coaching of junior profiles,
- Opportunities to learn, develop your skills and knowledge and grow within the company,
- Possibility of partially working remotely / from home,
- A competitive salary,
- A contract of indefinite time.