We support the challenges and changes in your organisation
We invest in understanding your business challenges, which allows us to position our software platform in the best possible way
for your organisation:
- the focus on optimal yield
- processing natural raw material, with variable specs and seasonal harvest
- unpredictable quality degradation of stored potatoes and vegetables
- the growing number of custom stock keeping units
- shelf life and quality reporting commitments for (retail) customers
- vendor inventory management
- unpredictable amount of orders and order quantities
- managing agro-contracts and scheduling growers and harvers
Customer Succes Story Puffin Produce Ltd.
As a relatively small organization, Puffin regularly competes with larger enterprises, and to compete effectively, Puffin needed to be able to efficiently handle short production runs.
By implementing Brighteye’s MOM solution, Puffin increased is ability to detect errors by 20%, and improved its ability to detect substandard products early in the processing value chain. The company also obtained complete traceability of suppliers throughout the value chain and greater insight regarding yields from the field to the customer.
Phased project plan
A smooth implementation project comes in a phased approach with clear intermediate milestones and deliverables.
The phasing of an MOM project starts from the following crucial premises:
- optimal use of the Momentum standard software
- maximized agility & transparency
- optimal engagement of all parties involved
- knowledge transfer to the customer's MOM competence center