Here you can find our top 5 of the newest features:
- The Mobile App, the Operator and the Shell solutions were renewed (and will be rebranded in the coming months).
- In 16.6 we already introduce the Momentum Supervisor application (replacing Operator), with a whole new approach and new user interface.
- The capacity constraint ‘Expected OEE’ was added to the scheduler, which allows users to have more realistic operation durations while having a correct OEE afterwards.
- It is now possible to generate quality tests for receptions in the same way as for operations and to use an optional ‘Hints expression’ property of quality specification, which allows users to implement dynamic hints selection and to define decision tables for quality tests.
- The Momentum Webserver, Mobile app and OEE app are migrated to .NET 5.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us to receive the full detail or in case of any questions.