Digitalising & optimizing the
Plastics & Rubber industry
Brighteye has relevant knowledge (tread & retread, recycling tires,
extrusion, molding, vulcanisation, etc.) experience in Plastics & Rubber
to help organisations gain business momentum in their industry.
We help organisations to manage the constant flux of
business demand with a fully digital production.
We support the challenges and changes in your organisation
We invest in understanding your business challenges, which allows us to position our software platform in the best possible way
for your organisation:
- processing raw material with variable specs
- heavy and high maintenance equipment handling
- industry-specific and sometimes even custom machinery handling, knowledge and maintenance
- enormous set-up, changeover and dies costs
- creating and providing manufacturing work instructions
- maintaining, sharing and digitalising year-long work experience and specific job skills
- striving for optimal batch production control and scheduling
Phased project plan
A smooth implementation project comes in a phased approach with clear intermediate milestones and deliverables.
The phasing of an MOM project starts from the following crucial premises:
- optimal use of the Momentum standard software
- maximized agility & transparency
- optimal engagement of all parties involved
- knowledge transfer to the customer's MOM competence center