Digitalising & optimizing
Textiles, Paper & Cardboard
Brighteye has relevant knowledge (cardboard box production,
woven & non-woven techincal textile, etc.) and experience
in Textiles, Paper & Cardboard to help organisations
gain business momentum in their industry.
We help organisations to manage the constant flux of
business demand with a fully digital production.
We support the challenges and changes in your organisation
We invest in understanding your business challenges, which allows us to position our software platform in the best possible way
for your organisation:
- early stage quality issue detection and reaction plans
- wide range of products and customer specifications
- high pressure of e-commerce requirements and demands
- striving for optimal production scheduling with a focus on early error detection
- industry-specific and sometimes even custom machinery handling, knowledge and maintenance
- the need for optimal scheduling (f.e. the follow-up of half-produced goods to complete products)
Phased project plan
A smooth implementation project comes in a phased approach with clear intermediate milestones and deliverables.
The phasing of an MOM project starts from the following crucial premises:
- optimal use of the Momentum standard software
- maximized agility & transparency
- optimal engagement of all parties involved
- knowledge transfer to the customer's MOM competence center