Digitalising & optimizing
the chemicals industry
Brighteye has helped several chemicals productions sites (f.e. shampoo
production, micro fibers, animal feed additive and all types of industrial fluids)
gain business momentum in their industry.
We help fine chemical plants to manage the constant flux of
business demand with a fully digital production.
We support the challenges and changes in your organisation
We invest in understanding your business challenges, which allows us to position our software platform in the best possible way
for your organisation:
- strictly regulated industry
- wide range of validation requirements and processes
- operational high-risk management
- processing expensive raw materials with high cost of failure
- need for batch production and optimal scheduling
- silo inventory management and the risk of contamination
- demand for off-spec and special spec products
Phased project plan
A smooth implementation project comes in a phased approach with clear intermediate milestones and deliverables.
The phasing of an MOM project starts from the following crucial premises:
- optimal use of the Momentum standard software
- maximized agility & transparency
- optimal engagement of all parties involved
- knowledge transfer to the customer's MOM competence center